I don’t want to forget the fun (and important) things that happened in the months before I started this blog… so I’ll list them here (in semi-chronological order).
- Made a lot of New Year’s resolutions
- Got touch-up LASIK surgery which led to very dry eyes (more on this in another longer post… maybe)
- One of the semi-regular mini-reunions with the Kay family where I got to meet (and fall in love with) little Caleb
- First (of hopefully many) lunch dates with Jeanette (friend of a friend that became a friend) at Forage — we have eerily similar taste and interests
- Got a full-body scan through UCLA (with B) and found out the percentage of my body that is made up of fat. It’s not pretty.
- Semi-annual (or tri-annual?) hair cut
- Dine LA dinner at the Little Next Door with the soon-to-be-married DJ & Annie
- Yelp Elite event at a raw, vegan restaurant called M.A.K.E with Grace Baek of Grace Baek Photography fame
- Went on my 2nd trip to Portland for work and B joined me for the weekend prior for sightseeing and lots of eating–super fun
When I put it like that… January was a lot more eventful than I remember it!